Netchex provides HR and payroll services using their integrated software platform – TSheets is a powerful system for scheduling, time tracking, attendance and shift management. For many organizations, it makes sense to integrate Netchex and TSheets to achieve optimal workforce management and human capital management.
When is TSheets Necessary to Enhance Netchex Capabilities?
If Netchex is a system you have worked with, you may have utilized their time & attendance system. Netchex Time & Attendance is a solid tool for organizations with basic workforce management needs, and it is naturally integrated with the Netchex HR and Payroll systems.
If shift management, scheduling, time tracking and attendance are areas where your organization requires advanced functionality, it may make sense to continue with Netchex for payroll and HR while using TSheets for time & attendance.
- Employee Scheduling: TSheets can manage automated scheduling, schedule distribution and also provides an online time clock.
- Time Tracking: TSheets can support multiple billing rates, offline time tracking, overtime calculations and timesheet management.
What Integrations are Popular Between TSheets and Netchex?
TSheets and Netchex both have open APIs developers can use to create meaningful integrations between both systems. If your organization already has an internal development team or IT resources, refer to the Netchex API documentation, TSheets API reference and also Custom Interface Company’s growing list of popular HCM API endpoints.
- Time Cards to Payroll: time cards can be imported into Netchex from TSheets for payroll processing.
- Employee Data Integration: TSheets is capable of storing an employee database. As a best practice, you will probably want to use Netchex as the HR system of record and automatically add new employees to TSheets.
- Labor distribution and other data sets: If you need to update new pay codes frequently and re-enter them in Time & Attendance, it can be useful to integrate labor distribution data via API or flat-file integration, depending on your setup.
How Can my Organization Build API Connectors Between Netchex and TSheets?
If your team is capable of building API connector programs, be sure to obtain API documentation, access keys and authentication instructions from both TSheets and Netchex. You may need to designate which technical team member will support the integration after it is built, in case of changes to either the TSheets or Netchex system, or new functionality requests desired by your HR and Payroll teams.
Valet Data Platform
Ensure payroll accuracy and simplify HCM workflows with Valet – connect your HCM system to external data sources to verify rates, streamline employee data and more.
- Connect to external rate tables or applications
- Validate time card or payroll data early in your process before inaccuracies stay in your system
- Develop custom integrations or applications using Valet
- Experience fantastic ongoing support
Disclaimer: this educational content is provided “as-is” by Custom Interface Company, based on publicly available information, and is not meant to serve as official documentation or representation of functionality within or between any vendor system(s).